Welcome to my travel resource page! This is a selection of websites I use to plan my travels, my favorite travel products, photography gear and travel gadgets. I hope it helps you travel better and cheaper.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. That means, if you click on certain links within this post and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read more about it here.
- Booking I love booking.com because it’s really easy to use and hotels usually have free cancellation. Use my link to book your stay and get a USD$15 discount.
- HotelsCombined is one of the booking sites I love because it compares prices across several sites
- Expedia What I love about Expedia is that with their Rewards program you can earn points from each stay and use them to pay part or all of your hotel stay.
- Airbnb is perfect for booking beautiful apartments. I find it useful when I’m traveling with more than 2 people. If you use my link to sign up you get a 35€ discount.
Flights & Transportation
- Skyscanner is one of the most popular search engines for flight booking and it’s super useful.
- Kayak is another popular website and I always use it to compare prices I find in Skyscanner.
- Rentalcars compares deals from different car companies
- Boltbus is a bus company I’ve used in my trips to Canada and US. It’s super cheap!
- Viator I don’t normally book tours but if I have to I do it via Viator
- Tripadvisor I use this website to plan my trip because it offers great reviews by real people
- CityPASS is available in many US cities and you can save a lot of money on attractions. Totally worth it!
- Bluehost is the hosting I use and I love it. Their customer service is wonderful and they offer some of the cheapest website hosting on the market.
- Tailwind I use Tailwind to schedule my pins in advance. It works with Pinterest to determine the best time of the day to pin images and automatically pins things for you while you’re asleep!
As you might know I’m a big fan of photography in every format. I own a DSLR camera but I’m also always carrying an analogue camera and GoPro. I also recently bought a DJI Spark drone to film great videos during my travels.