Black Friday is the most important shopping day of the year in United States. This day marks the beginning of the Christmas season and all the shops offer great discounts both online and in person. Obviously, travel companies also join this event and offer great discounts on flights, hotels, tours, etc. It is an ideal date to buy whatever you need for your upcoming trip so in this post I will compile all the travel deals on Black Friday 2020 so you can easily find them.
Black Friday takes place on the day after Thanksgivng. Although it is an event that originated in the United States, it is practically a global event because companies from many countries in Europe and South America participate. Despite being held on Friday, most companies extend their offers and discounts throughout the weekend, including Cyber Monday, when many companies offer exclusive online discounts.
Black Friday 2020 falls on Friday, November 27. Throughout the weekend I will be updating this list with the travel offers I find so stay tuned.
Travel Deals on Black Friday 2020
If you are looking for flights to a specific destination, I recommend that you enter each of the following companies and create alerts for that place. This way you will save time as you will receive a notification every time there is a cheap flight to your destination.
- KAYAK Flights – KAYAK flight search engine will offer discounts on flights to different destinations.
- Skyscanner – one of the most popular search engines to find cheap flights also promises important deals during Black Friday.
- Vueling | flights from €8.99 – The spanish airline will have offers on flights from €8.99. Get 25% off on your booking using code: BLACK25 from november 26th to 29th.
- Iberia | flights from €23 – The spanish airline will have offers on flights until december 1st.
Attractions and tours
- Up to 17% OFF on The London Pass – The London Pass is a discount card that includes free admission to more than 80 attractions in London. You can save up to 17% from November 27 to December 1.
- Discounts on The Paris Pass – the Paris Pass is a discount card that includes free admission to more than 60 Paris attractions. Offer available from November 27 to December 1.
- Up to 30% OFF on The New York Pass + the chance to win up to $1000 to spend on passes with The New York Pass. The New York Pass is a discount card that includes access to more than 100 attractions in New York. Offer available from November 27 to December 1.
- Up to 20% discount on all CityPASS passes – CityPASS is an attraction card available US and Canadian cities such as Toronto, New York, Chicago, Boston, Seattle and San Francisco.
- Sightseeing Pass is offering extra $15 off on top of 1, 2 & 3 Day Sightseeing Passes, and extra 10% off on top of 2, 3 & 4 Sightseeing Flex Pass Prices. Their passes are available in plenty of cities like New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, London and more! All Sightseeing Passes are valid for 24 months so you can buy one for a future trip you’re planning. The deal will last until November 30th.
- Up to 22% OFF in Go City passes – Attraction pass available in cities such as New York, Las Vegas, Madrid, Rome, Dubai and more. Offer available from November 27 to December 2.
- Up to 25% OFF on GetYourGuide – GetYourGuide is a company that offers tours and activities in each corner of the world.
- Expedia is offering up to 50% off on hotels from 23rd Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020.
- Booking is already offering great discounts on hotels. They are offering a discount of 30% or more on stays completed before 31 December 2021. Deals will run from the 19th November to the 1st December.
Rentalcars, a car rental search engine will have discounts in certain destinations from November 24 to December 2:
Amazon is offering plenty of discounts on travel gadgets and more products. To discover the best deals read: Amazon Black Friday deals for travelers
That’s it for now! Stay tuned as I will be updating the post and adding more offers as they appear.
This post contains affiliate links. That means, if you click on certain links within this post and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read more about it here.